Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Those Were The Days

Hi all, Shauna here, and I'm going to show you some layouts I made with a kit called Those Were The Days by Meagan's Creations. I love this kit. It is fun and retro. The patterns of the paper really drew me, I think because they did remind me of my youth. It has lots of great elements too, as you can in the linked preview below it is perfect for so many different things.


My first layout is one I did for the lyric challenge in the forum and I also used Template Set Volume 4 by Meagan's Creations as well. I really had fun mixing her template and the kit. And when I saw the song that was picked in the lyric challenge and that yellow paper, I knew I had to use this kit for it.

My second layout is my dad, bother, niece and nephews. I still can't believe that baby in the picture is going to graduate high school next month. And I have to say I love the paper I used as background, I don't know what it is about it, but I love it!!!!

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Those Were The Days and while you're there you can also get Template Set Volume 4 both will be great additions to your stash.

No comments: