Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Bunny Trail by Scrappin Serenity

Would you like the chance to get my latest kit "The Bunny Trail" for free?? You would?!! Well, then you're in luck! I will be giving away the kit a piece at a time throughout the weekend, (Papers on Thursday, Elements on Friday, and Alpha on Saturday) on my Blog!!

Click Here to go to my Blog.

But for those of you who don't want to wait to pick up all the pieces the kit is available in the store now, and is on sale for $2 until Wednesday, April 13th. (Preview linked to store)
The quick page set will only be available in the store, but it's on sale for $2 until Wednesday, April 13th. (preview linked to store)
Here's a Layout I made with this kit:

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh this is so awesome!! Thanks so much for the kit! :) I will definately be back!