Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Desert Deployment

Hello to all you STS fans out there! It's Paula again, from CutieFruity. I'm a guest designer at Stuff to Scrap during April and I couldn't be more excited about it! The first kit I knew I wanted to work on was one to honor my husband’s service overseas the last year. He’s been back now for almost a month and it’s been wonderful. Desert Deployment has 14 papers and 37 elements and is S4H/S4O friendly. I’m going to use it to scrap the hundreds of pictures that my husband took in Afghanistan. These are definitely memories that need to be recorded well for posterity. I love looking at pictures of my grandfathers from WWII, and I know someday my grandkids will love looking at the record of this war (back when Grandpa was young and hot).
The kit has word arts with the mission names from the Iraq and Afghan wars, overseas service ribbon, Afghanistan service ribbon, Maps of Iraq and Afghanistan, razor wire, bullets and bullet holes (erase the layer behind it for an awesome effect), two patterns of camouflage, and several pieces of military gear.CF_DD_Preview-web
CF_takeoff  CF_mailcall
CF_DD_freepreview

To get a better look at this kit, I’m offering a freebie quickpage in 8.5x11 and 12x12! Download it from mediafire by clicking on the preview. Enjoy!

1 comment:

ej236 said...

This is so wonderful and perfect! My husband returned from his 3rd deployment to Iraq in October so I have LOTS and LOTS of pictures to use with this kit! I'm so excited! Thank you so much for honoring our service members sacrifice....and yours too ;)! So glad your hubby made it home safe and sound! Nothing sweeter in the world than a homecoming ceremony!