Thursday, April 7, 2011

Always Sisters by Growing Pains Scrapped

I am so excited about my newest kit! It's called, "Always Sisters". It was inspired by my sister, Mindy...and she truly is my best friend. She lived one street away from me until I moved to Florida last August. Leaving her was the hardest thing I've ever done...and the issue behind most, if not all, of my homesickness! Anyway, that's why I made this kit. It's full of flowers and ribbons and then also a few things that are "our" things (like a cell phone for daily texting, purses and shoes...lol) This beautiful kit has 20 papers, 70 elements and a full alpha! This kit will be 40% off for the first week! So make sure to grab it while it's on sale! And don't forget the coordinating quick pages!

Click on the preview to head on over to my store!


The papers:


Here are the coordinating quick pages...also 40% off for the first week:




Check out some of these papers! These are 2 of my favorite!And my creative team (along with 2 guest CTM's) have created some gorgeous layouts! Check them out for some serious inspiration! Amy...one of my fabulous guest creative team members!!







And Adriana...another very talented guest CTM!

Make sure to check out my blog, HERE for a freebie as well as links for freebies from my CTM's!

No comments: