Friday, April 1, 2011

Remember the Time When….

that thing happened, at that place, with those people? Yea, Neither do I. But for those things you do remember, Meagan’s Creations has a kit for you! I love the retro colors, the stylized elements, and the awesome patterned papers. But don’t take my word for it, have a look…

MC_twtd_stspreview

She’s also released a great template kit, that really works layers well, and takes advantage of all the space in a 12x12 layout. The template pack is fantastic, especially because she’s made sure to include individual layered png files. I love it.

MC_peekabootemplates_preview

This is what I made with it!

friends smallhappy day small

There are TONS of colors, and tons of shapes, and stylized pieces. This kit is great for everyday photos, outdoor adventures, and retro flashbacks. Head over to the store at Stuff to Scrap for Those Were The Days and take on some of the April challenges in the forum.

No comments: