Friday, April 1, 2011

Feeling Handy?

Neither am I, but occasionally I get into one of those moods and there’s no stopping me. Granted, my version of handy has been putting up adhesive hooks, hanging ribbon, fixing loose screws, and sewing. Nevertheless, I have been feeling handy. As such, be on the look out for upcoming project photos: gifts for my pipsqueaks, a crafting apron, etc. I’m excited to show you them, but they’ll have to wait another day or so.

I have a handy kit to show you today as well, Knittin Jen over at Stuff to Scrap has a kit called “Luke’s Shop” named after one of the children of her CT members, and it’s all boy! Or, all work, whichever way you prefer to look at it. Have a look for yourself…

KJEN_Luke_preview_webKJEN_Luke_preview_cardstock

fix smallhardwork small

No comments: