Sunday, October 10, 2010

Adriana's Cafe's I will Lose

...pounds that is :)
Today I have a great kit to show you by Adriana's Cafe. It's called I will lose and it's a great kit for documenting weight loss. It is also pretty versatile. The colors are bright and fun. The textures on the papers are fantastic and the elements are super fun. The flairs are really great! And who among us isn't trying to lose a few huh? I know I am :) This kit has 20 papers and 60 elements AND a really cool alpha! Just check out her awesome preview (linked to her store)And here are my layouts. My first one is not weight loss related at all just my little baby boy. My second one is one of the coolest days of my life. I had been dieting and exercising for a while but I don't own a scale so I never weighed myself. I went in for my first pregnancy checkup with my son and I was 86 pounds lighter than I was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I couldn't believe it and I was so excited... I was pregnant so I gained a good thirty back but that was still a pretty amazing day :) I lost 25 since the birth of my son and I'm still working on losing so I'll be using this kit to scrap my future
weight loss :)

No comments: