Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Will Lose! New Release by Adriana's Cafe

I have the pleasure to present you my newest kit, I Will Lose!
This kit was inspired by my journey to get back to my ideal weight, I used a fun color palette and made a big veriety of elements so you can use this kit for a weight lost LOs and for anything you can imagine. {Images linked to the store}



As usual I have a Cardstock set that coordinates with the kit.

And for this kit I made a pack of 6 flairs for you, to embelish your LOs.

The kit and flairs are on sale with 30% off and if you use the code AC_IWL_FREECards you'll get the cardstocks for free.

Take a look at the pages my fab CT and a few of my STS Designers friends created.

by Amanda

by Brandy







by Ashlee (by Designs by Ashlee)

Take a little time to go to their blogs. They have a few freebies for you!



Jennifer's Blog

While you're at the store, don't forget to put your Add On freebie in the cart!

Can't wait to see what you can create with this kit! Enjoy!

No comments: