Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amelia

I'm back! Life has been incredibly hectic (and a lot stressful) the past three months. Things are finally starting to settle down and slowly, but surely, they're returning to normal.

I'm excited to show you the first full-size kit I've designed in a couple of months. I've had this color palette sitting on my computer for quite some time and never knew what to do with it. Then one day inspiration struck and I realized it would be perfect for a girly kit that had not quite traditional girl colors. Why is it called Amelia? No particular reason except that it's a girl's name I've always liked.

My CT knocked it out of the park on this one. Check out what they've done:
And some of the fabulous Stuff to Scrap Designer Darlings played with the kit, too. Look at this gorgeous eye candy!

Here's a preview of the full kit. There are 17 papers, 42 elements, and one full alpha. As you can see, I had a lot of fun with these colors!

I also created a set of coordinating cardstocks to go with the kit.
There is also a set of 10 quick pages that is available.
This week only (October 10-16), this kit is available for 30% off at Stuff to Scrap. Head on over to the store and pick up the kit, the cardstocks, and the quick pages.

No comments: