Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll

Hi all, I'm Shauna and I feel very lucky to have been accepted on the CT team here. My first designer for October is Scraps by Andrea and I just love the kit I got to use of hers. It is called "It’s Fall Ya’ll" and is full of great papers and elements. I really really really (yes really) liked the plain card stock papers. They reminded me so much of what I used when I first paper scrapped. Not to mention the southern girl in me just likes saying the kit name....ya'll.


I have three layouts to show ya'll, the first is my entry into the Theme challenge in the forum using pumpkins from the kit. The second one I just had to use one of the little owls in the kit and the last is one I did for a speed scrap last week. The kit is very versatile.



I'm off to move to my next designer and will be back later with more.

No comments: