Thursday, October 8, 2009

Angela's Wedding by Shel Belle Scraps

Hey everyone. It's Tricia again and I have to tell you about this new kit I got! It's called Angela's Wedding by Shel Belle Scraps, and I just love it! There are so many great paper in the kit that will go so well with just about anything. And I absolutely love the string of beads and the alpha! There are lots of frames and swirls and ribbon, and... I could just go on. She has 38 elements in this kit.

Here is a preview of the kit, if you click on it, it will take you to the store.

I did a few layout with this kit. The first one, the pictures are from a few years ago of my granddaughter after my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. It had been a long day and she was pooped! I love all the elements on this. I love the way the elements blend in and notice the "A" and the "P" in the title. Isn't that a great alpha! I did this layout for the Speed Scrap last night.


These pictures were taken this month at my sister's house. She was out of town, and I was watching her boys and one of my granddaughters. This was one of the times when they were all quite, watching Meet the Robinsons! You can see more of the paper in this layout. Isn't it wonderful! I used a template on this one by Scrapping Rainbow Designs.


Enjoy your scrapping!
Tricia

No comments: