Friday, October 28, 2011

New Release Fridays

Is anyone else obsessively checking the weather report to make sure that it's going to be nice on Monday? No? I knew I was a little nutty but I'm just so excited & my boys are asking about Halloween all the time now. In order to take my mind off it for a few minutes, how about I show off all the new releases for the week? Be sure to read through the post carefully, there may be freebies available for you to snag & sales going on!

First up, for those of you in need of some Halloween kits, quick page sets, word art set & much more, head over to the Halloween section of the Stuff to Scrap store. There is a lot of super cute stuff in there, I'm sure it'll be hard to decide what to buy!

Designs by Snowlady has a great new set of templates out this week that will help you get your 2012 calendar scrapped quickly! There is a set of 4x6 Calendar Templates & a set of 4x6 2012 Calendar Quick Pages. Misty has put both sets on sale for $2.00 each until October 31 so pick them up now to get started on some Christmas presents!


Looking for a way to do a lot of journaling? Then check out the new template set I'm a Journalist by Queen Wild Scraps. These templates have a lot of space to do some serious journaling, if you're taking the Journaling Class this might be just what you need! Don't forget that Lahni always has a freebie on her blog every Friday!


B2N2 Scraps has a fun new Halloween kit out this week called Simply Spooktacular, I worked with this kit & it has some really adorable costumed kid elements! Plus the color scheme is totally Halloweenish [is that even a word?], you can't go wrong picking this kit up & it's on sale for 30% off until November 1! Check out Becky's blog for some super cute freebies, there's one from me on there!


For those of you who need an elegant, sophisticated kit to scrap wedding photos or just photos of your little ones playing dress up, check out Sophistichic by Scraps N' Pieces. This kit is so lovely, it's making me wish I had a little girl to play tea party with. There are some beautiful creative team freebies up for grabs on Heidi & Lori's blog, the clustering on the freebies are amazing!


OK, I know it's kind of a slow week for new releases but there are a lot of new releases coming out next week. Until then, keep an eye out for a Stuff to Scrap Halloween blog train on Monday! And you really [trust me] want to visit Scrappin' Serenity's blog & like her Facebook page, there just might be a full-sized kit & add-on to snag ... but only for a short time!

No comments: