Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tranquil Moments

I have a new kit out today that I am quite excited about (I'm actually excited about all my kits!)  I have been wanting to make a peaceful, tranquil kit for a while so when I volunteered to make a kit as a prize for This Scrapper's Got Talent I knew this was my time to make a zen-like kit.  I loved the color palette when I stumbled across it.  I kept the pattern papers very simple and peaceful.  I really love how this kit turned out.  Here's a look at Tranquil Moments.  I hope it encourages you to relax and get a little scrapping done!
I have a set of Quick Pages that are made from this kit.  Both the kit and quick pages are on sale at Stuff to Scrap 25% off for the first week
.
My CT has done an amazing job with this kit.  Check out their work!




They also have some freebies for you.  Images are linked.





I have put my kit Sunbeams and Moonbeams in the $2 Tuesday as well as the QPs.

No comments: