Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beach Party by Lovely Creations

One of my favorite things do to in the sumer is to visit the beach. When we have hot summer days and cold water to play in. Great weather for a beach party and that brings me to my kit release.

Today I have a great kit in my store called Beach Party (click on the link to receive a freebie). This kit is great to scrap all of those beach fun or any summer fun you might have this summer. Beach party has 1 full alpha (lower and uppercase), numbers 0-9, a few keyboard symbols, 45 elements, and 14 papers.

(All elements are not shown in the preview)

I also have a word art, cardstock and glitter paper pack in my store that goes with my kit Beach Party.



Here is a layout I created using beach party and one of my templates in my Layout Template Set 1.



Here are a few layouts my Creative Team Members created.


My Creative Team Members created a few freebies for you all to enjoy. Here are their blogs.




I have another freebie for you all. I created two 12x12 in 300 dpi/ppi bonus papers for you.

Click HERE to take you to my blog to download this freebie

No comments: