Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This Wonderful Life

Happy Tuesday all, I hope everyone is having a wonderful July. Shauna here to show you some layouts I made with a new kit by Scrappin' Serenity called This Wonderful Life. This Wonderful Life is the perfect kit for scrapping those everyday moments in life. The colors in the kit are perfect for girly or boy layouts! This is a kit that will keep you coming back to it to scrap with! Just look at the linked preview below to see how great the kit really is.
My first layout is my niece and nephew being "Kids"...ok maybe they are a little big to be called kids, but they will always be kids to me. I love the colors in this kit, but I'm totally in awe of the flowers and elements. I love things I can cluster!!!!
My second layout is my brothers family, I really love the color on color papers. They work with so many types of layouts. Add to those the cool prints and you have a wonderful kit that is perfect.
So make sure you head over to the store and pick up This Wonderful Life because it is on sale right now!!!!

No comments: