Friday, June 17, 2011

Let's Celebrate and a freebie from HD Creations

We have a fun holiday coming up and I am sooo excited for it because I am going to be in Utah visiting my family. Fourth of July is so much more fun in Utah then where I live. I cannot wait. For the occasion I designed this great kit. Let's Celebrate is perfect for all the pics from the big day!!

Photobucket

And check out all this goodness....from my old and NEW Creative Team. I am going to be introducing them to you soon.
Photobucket

If you need something quick, you can pick up the quickpages, add a title and some journaling and you are set.
Photobucket

Also I have a freebie for you. This freebie is from new CT memeber Dannethia. Thanks girl, it is a lovely layout. Pick it up here.
Photobucket

Pick up the kit and the quickpages for $2.50 each. But hurry because it is only until next Friday.

Happy Scrapping!!

Photobucket

No comments: