Friday, June 17, 2011

First Father's Day by Lovely Creations

Happy Father's Day to all dads (even though I'm a few days early).

I have a new kit out today called First Father's Day. First Father's Day is great to scrap those wonderful photos of those awesome dads out there. First Father's Day is very stylish for all dad/men/boy photos. My favorite part about this mini kit is the bolt spill and wrench. I also like the plaid and diamond papers.

If you would like to buy First Father's Day please go here. Thank you!


Let show you some great layouts my Creative Team have created using this mini kit.


My and my creative team have put together some freebies for you all using Fist Father's Day kit. If you would like to get all freebies made by my Creative Team just click here. I created a frame cluster at 300 dpi/ppi, with the size of 4x4 inches. Just go to my blog to grab my freebie.


I also have a freebie on over at my Facebook Fan Page. All you have to do is "LIKE" Lovely Creations to download.

No comments: