Friday, June 10, 2011

Diagonal Daze Templates

Hey all! Meagan here of Meagan's Creations!

I hope your summer is going great! I wish it wasn't so hot here in Louisiana but I'll survive! I haven't taken enough fun summer pictures yet! I need to get out there more!

Well, I saw a diagonal layout the other day and it inspired me to do a set around that theme. I give you Diagonal Daze:

You can get it HERE for the everyday low price of $2. Check out some inspiration from my fabulous CT:

Amy

Dana- using Those Were the Days

Dana again using As Wonderful as She


One from Stephanie:


Kandice- using Family Memories


Another one from Kandice using Day of Play (by Designs by Ashlee and myself)

Isabella- using Those Were the Days


Lauren



Lindsay used a kit called Abby by Scraps N Pieces.



Marlyn

Lahni- Using Those Were the Days

And here are some from me:

A letter to my kids.. using The Joy of Life by Captivated Visions

Creative Cousins- using Dream Big Designs' latest, Artsy.

Jonas at 7 months using Outta Control- coming soon to Stuff to Scrap.

Forever Mine using Mother Duckling by Dream Big Designs

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: