Friday, June 10, 2011

Backyard Fun by Growing Pains Scrapped

Hey all! I'm hoping that you are all ready for summer!...ready for picnics and playgrounds and backyard bbq's! I know that my family certainly is!!!

I have a new kit for you today called, "Backyard Fun". And I have to say that I totally went overboard with this kit...LOL! It has 21 papers, 80 Elements (yes folks...80) and an alpha! I was having so much fun putting elements in this kit that I just couldn't stop! Anyway, it contains a club house, tree, ladder, bike, tricycle, tire swing, swing set, slide, wagon, skate board, kit, hopscotch, jump rope, sandbox, sidewalk chalk, little boy and girl, flowers, ribbons, buttons...and SO much more! You definitely MUST have this kit!!


And the best news of the day...my kids and I are on our way to our former home of Utah for a month long visit with family and friends! We are so excited...and so...because I'm going on vacation, my ENTIRE store (including this fabulous new kit) is 50% off for the entire month!!! So run folks...go grab this kit, and anything else that you may have been eyeing!!


Previews are linked to the store! And the quick page pack:





Look at the fabulous layouts that my creative team did:

And make sure to head on over to my blog to snag this freebie as well as links for more freebies from my creative team! Image is linked to my blog!

No comments: