Monday, June 20, 2011

Camping in the Woods

Hi everyone! This is Farrah, I hope you all have been able to enjoy the warm summer weather. When I think of summer I think of being out doors, especially going for hikes and camping. This month I was able to work with Designs by Snowlady and when I saw her kit Camping in the Woods I knew it would be perfect for this time of year!

This cute kit comes with 73 super adorable elements, 20 fun papers, and two sets of alpha. This kit is perfect to scrap those summer camping trips, hikes, picnics, and more! Camping in the Woods is available for purchase in the store here at Stuff to Scrap. Just click here!


I had a hard time deciding which pictures to scrap with this kit since I had so many that would have worked perfectly! I decided to use a picture of my oldest son's first camping trip and a picture from a family reunion a couple of years ago.


No comments: