Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Yum

Hi all, Shauna here to show you some layouts I made with a great kit called Summer Yum by Knittinjen. It is the perfect kit for scrapping your summer photos and works for both boys and girls. As you can see in the linked preview below, it is just packed with all kinds of goodness.
My first layout is of my nephew. We took some photos of him for his mom to send out with graduation invitations. It is so hard to believe he will be graduating high school in a few weeks. I love the bright colors in this kit.
My second layout is my niece, being silly. I love all the elements in this kit, there is all kinds of great ones. I used lots of the flowers, but I just barely touched on all that is in the kit.
You should head over to the store and pick up Summer Yum for your stash. It is a great addition.

No comments: