Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Days by Growing Pains Scrapped

I am so excited for my latest kit, "Summer Days"!!

Summer Days is your next "must have" kit! This kit is perfect for scrapping all of your fun summer pics! Whether they are of your kids running through the sprinklers, swimming in the pool, enjoying a melting popsicle on a hot day, flying kites...whatever they're doing that you capture on your camera! And of course, I can't release a new product without putting it on sale!! It will be 40% off for the first week!

Includes:
20 Papers
60 Elements
Full Alpha

Check out the full preview (linked to the store)

And a closer look at the papers:
And the quick pages (also 40% off):

Now check out some layouts created by my fabulous creative team members!














And finally...I have a freebie for you on my blog! Image is linked:







No comments: