Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Bash Freebie: Day 21

Hello everyone!  Becky here of B2N2 Scraps to give you a birthday freebie.  Let me tell you a little bit about myself.  Right now I'm a stay at home mom.  I'm on a leave of absence from my school district where I was a bilingual teacher.  I am planning on returning to work in the fall.  I've been married to my husband for almost 9 years.  We met in college and he proposed to me on campus right before I graduated.  My husband is a high school band director.  We have 2 year old twins (a boy and a girl) who keep us busy!  I'm been selling at Stuff to Scrap for just under a year but I've been digital scrapbooking for about a year and half.

Now a question from the birthday punch bowl.  Do you have the same kind of cake for all your birthdays or do you switch it up?  Growing up, I always had different kinds of cakes.  My mom would make us whatever shape cake we wanted.  When we got a little older and grew out of shape cakes, I generally asked for a two layer yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  We have a favorite cake in our household-Aunt Marge's 3 layer chocolate cake.  It's the best chocolate cake ever!  I never asked for it though because my brother's birthday is the day before mine and that is what he ordered.  So I knew I was getting the best of both worlds-2 different cakes in 2 days!  Now that we don't live close together I sometimes ask for the chocolate cake instead of my standard.  How about you?

Now onto your freebie.  My latest kit in my store is Home Tweet Home.  I just love the colors in this kit and all the cute bird and house elements.  This kit can be used to scrap just about anything!  Best of all, it's on sale all month long because the sampler is a freebie for the May Use It Or Lose It Challenge!  Here's a look at the kit.
I made a QP freebie for you with this kit.  Don't forget to leave me a comment about your cake!  Have fun celebrating STS's 2nd birthday! (Click on the image to download)

3 comments:

boop52245 said...

thanks for the birthday qp gift

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

MonkingsMusings said...

My Grandma always bought be a cake from Sanders. I loved their coconut buttercream frosting. Thanks for the QP.