Friday, May 13, 2011

Punked

Hi all, Shauna here to show you layouts I created using a kit by The Scrappy Kat called Punked. It is a wonderful kit that is a mix of things, inspired by steampunk. I really loved the kit because it can be simple or more formal. As you can in the linked preview below, it is awesome.
I created two layouts with the kit, the first I did for the birthday celebration template challenge. I had just taken a lot of photos of my nephew and I think this kit works perfectly for boy...ok man photos.
My second layout is my nephew again, and this one I did for the birthday celebration lyric challenge. I have to say I really love the gears/cogs in this kit.
Make sure you head over to the forums and check out all the challenges and then make sure you head over to the store and pick up Punked really soon.

No comments: