Friday, May 13, 2011

Coming Up Spring, New from HD Creations

I am so excited to finally release this, I made it a while ago and have had it stashed away. I was not sure how life was going to be after I had my baby. Life is going pretty smoothly, not as much time to scrap, but that was expected. I am just trying to enjoy every moment. Anyway, I just love the way Coming up Spring turned out. I love the soft colors and all the flowers, and check out those cute birds!! I felt like we had a long winter and were way overdue for Spring.
Photobucket
Check out all the great things my CT did...thanks ladies!!!
Photobucket
If you are in need of quickpages....here they are.
Photobucket
Pick up the kit for $2.50 each. Also the quickpages are on sale for $1.99. But hurry on over it is only for a week.

Don't forget about the STS birthday festivities going on right now. Lots of games, challenges, and best of all prizes.

Happy Scrapping!!
Photobucket

No comments: