Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Home Tweet Home

Hello all!  B2N2 Scraps here to show you a new kit I have called Home Tweet Home.  It's been in my store since the beginning of May but I'm officially releasing it today!  This kit was originally inspired by a quilt we made for my youngest niece which has such cute little birds in it.  Then I decided I should combine birds and homes.  I changed the colors from the quilt too and I just love how it turned out!  Whether you have lived in your house for 1 week or 25 years, you can use this kit to scrap your house.  But that's not it-this kit is so versatile!  You can scrap pretty much ANY picture!  Here's a look at the kit which is 25% off all month long!
I made an add on of this kit for the Use It Or Lose It Challenge at Stuff to Scrap this month.   You can get this kit free the entire month of May to use for the challenge
Take a look at what my CT did with this kit.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much