Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Artist

I (B2N2 Scraps) have a new kit out that I am in love with!  I made a kit to use to scrap all the pictures I have of my kids painting, coloring, and playing with playdoh.  We have yet to use glue, craft materials or markers but I'm sure I'll have those pictures before too long!  This kit is called Little Artist.  It's packed full of art elements: paint brushes, a paint palette, an easel, crayons, crayon boxes, color pencils, a pencil, markers, chalk, glue, popsicle sticks, handprints, paint splatters, pipe cleaners, rubber bands, paper shape cut outs, scissors and even googly eyes!  The papers all have paint textures to them and I think they are a lot of fun!  I hope you will love this kit as much as I do!
I also have a set of coordinating QPs in my store.  Both the kit and QPs will be 30% off for one week.
Take a look at what my CT did with this kit.  I love their amazing layouts!



I got so carried away making all the art elements that I made too many elements for the kit!  I have a freebie element add on for you.  You can get it HERE.

My CT also has some great freebies for you! Check out my blog for the links.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria