Friday, April 15, 2011

Limited Edition Full Size Extra Extra Kit

Jennifer here from Scrapalicios Cereal. I have exciting news! Just this week I released a limited edition. My Extra Extra Read All About It Kit (S4H/S4O friendly) is in the STS store but it will only be available through the end of April. After that I will actually be retiring all of my products and only be working as a freebie designer so that I can focus on being a wife, mom and homeschooler.

Luckily, all of my products are 37% off this months so if you are missing anything, you can grab them for a bargain! And if you are interested in the limited edition kit, here are the previews:


Please note: if you downloaded the Scrapalicious Cereal portion of the STS "Read All About" April blog train you will notice that the items from that mini kit are included in this kit.

No comments: