Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi! Paula T here from CutieFruity! I just wanted to pop in and tell you about Stitched With Love. It's a kit made by This Little Missy that I picked out to scrap pictures of the eye-spy quilt I made with my daughter. I thought the sewing theme would work wonderfully.
TLM_StitchedWithLove_PREVIEW
CF_eyespy
Our project started from an I-spy (I like the pun version eye-spy) swap like one on Obsessively Stitching. She has swaps that run a few times a year. We sent in something like 200 4x4 I-Spy squares in 10 different fabrics, and got back 200 different ones so that we could have all types of different prints. This one became our picnic blanket. It still needs the edges bound. You can find more about this project by clicking the label link for eye-spy in the side bar of my blog. My daughter and I really did Stitch With Love. It was a very fun project.


This page was made at today’s Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap. I had my doubts, but I was pleased with the result!CFcupboard
Stuff to Scrap is having a huge sale right now, so if you have had your eye on some kits, now is the time to grab them!

No comments: