Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hard at Play, new from HD Creations

So the weather has finally started to warm up here and that means frequent trips to the park and lots of photos of the kids outdoors. I knew that I had to design a kit that would help me scrap all those photos. So that is where Hard at Play comes from. Here is your first look at it.
Photobucket

Check out the amazing LOs my CT did. Lots of them are other themes than kiddos playing outdoors. This kit can be very versatile. Thanks ladies for such amazing LOs.

Photobucket


Here is a look at the Quickpages.
Photobucket

Pick up the kit and quickpages for the next week for $2.50 each. I also want to give away my new kit to one of you. Head on over to my blog and leave a comment and let me know what your favorite thing to do outdoors is and you will be entered to win. Hurry though you only have until Sunday night.


Happy Scrapping!!
Photobucket

No comments: