Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Animals that Hoot and Howl!

I had two great kits that I was working with this month at STS. The first of which is Animals Animals All Around by the fabulous Scrappin Serenity. Christie Dawn put together this awesome bold colored kit for all the fun, and sometimes not so fluffy, animals in our lives. Have a look….

CDSS_AAAA_PreviewWebCDSS_AAAA_PaperPreviewWeb

And my layouts:

Monster Smallpuppy small

It’s true. I want a puppy! I have been bringing it up to G for almost a year now, and I know someday it will happen, just not nearly as soon as I wish somedays….

In the meantime, I’m playing with more scrap kits! I also had the opportunity to work with Hoot, Hoot, Hooray from Scrapalicious Cereal. Jennifer made a great birthday kit, definitely more masculine colors and themes, but I used it with my girlfriends photos. There’s a ton of adorable elements in this kit, especially the happy birthday banner. Love it!!

SC_HHH_Full_PreviewSC_HHH_Paper_Preview

And here are my LO’s….

amigas smallhappy small

I had a blast with this kit… She’s got some flowers and leaves and other various elements thrown in there, but I loved the realistic buttons. They just looked so great with this kit. It would be perfect for a fall birthday invitation, or for scrapping growing boys. Like all her kits, there are a ton of really fun elements to work with.

No comments: