Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Infinity and Beyond by Digi-Designs by Nicole

I have a great new kit in the store called, Infinity and Beyond!

As I mentioned before, we visit Disneyland every year, and I had some great photos of my kids with Buzz and the gang. Of course that meant I had to create a kit to scrap them with, and so Infinity and Beyond was born!!

Take a look at these pages for some great inspiration!



Here is the kit in its entirety, there are also coordinating quickpages, and this week only they are both 30% off until Friday


And of course there are lots of freebies!! Click on each of the previews below to be taken to thier blogs to download. If they arent posted yet, check back later today. Don't forget to leave them some love!!







1 comment:

lindz_e said...

love this kit! this reminded me of when my nephew loved toy story (we are very close) he would tell me "I love you to infinity and beyond". He would add an extra beyond on the end for the days he loved me even more =)