Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Abby

Scraps N’ Pieces came out with this kit called Abby a few months ago. I saw some of the layouts that her CT had done with the kit, and I loved it. I was so excited to get my hands on it. One thing I love about Abby is that I was able to scrap some boy layouts with it, without having it be too girly. It’s a really big kit and everything in there is fantastic. Abby has a full alpha, 20 papers, 72 elements, and a cardstock pack is also available. That is a LOT! and for only $3.99. Look at this thing!
SNP_Abby_previewsmall
Say hello to little Shawn over a year ago! And that picture of summer. Oh, Summer. I can’t wait to see you again. Bring vitamin D and outdoor activities with you, too, eh? I’m a little flabby and pale.
CF yard sale CF applebees

No comments: