Friday, November 19, 2010

Totally Awesome by HD Creations

My hubby turned 30 this year. He was born in the 1980 and so I thought it would be perfect to throw him an 80's themed party. Then when it came to scrapping the photos I could never find the perfect kit, so I decided to create Totally Awesome.

Let's take a look at the great work my CT did...thanks gals!! And welcome to my newest members Steph, Laura, Donna and Stephanie. I am so happy to have you!!!
Photobucket

And here is your first look at the kit.
Photobucket

And the papers

Photobucket

And you can also pick up the cardstocks as an add on

Photobucket

And check out the QPs you can pick up as well.
Photobucket


You can pick up the kit and QPs for 30% off. Also if you buy the kit you can get the cardstocks for free with this code HDC_ta_cardstockaddon, but only good until next Friday. So hurry on over!!!

Happy Scrapping!!

No comments: