Friday, November 19, 2010

A Flurry of Fun

Hi all, Shauna here, and there has been a little bit of a nip in the air here in Texas, so I'm sure other parts of the world it is getting down right cold. So do you have some winter pictures you need to scrap, from last year or this year? Well if you do I have the perfect kit for you by Manda Lane Scraps and it is called A Flurry of Fun. This kit is packed with wintry goodness and I really love the color scheme. From the linked preview below you can see how great it really is.

Living in Texas I don't normally get much snow, but last year was the exception. I think we had 4-5 different snow days over the course of the winter. I loved going around taking pictures, and I found the cutest snowman that my neighbors made. It is cute, but not as cute as the snowman elements in this kit.

Since we don't get much snow, my dogs didn't' know how to react. We tried to get them to play in it, but the best we could do is get them to run out to where my sister stood and then run back to the porch where I was. Here is my Tucker baby trying to deal with the snow.

The color combination of this kit is really great, and it looks good with almost any winter photo. So make sure you head over to the store and pick up A Flurry of Fun soon, so you can scrap your winter fun!!!!

No comments: