Thursday, November 11, 2010

This Little Piggy

Hi all, Shauna here, wishing everyone in the US a Happy Veteran's Day and saying thanks to all who have served or are serving this great country. To those outside of the US happy Thursday to you. Today I'm going to show you a great collaboration by Knittinjen and Scraps of Ellay called This Little Piggy. When I saw this kit I loved the colors and then I started really looking at it and fell in love with the cute little elements. As you can see in the linked preview below it is just packed with great stuff.

My first layout features my niece on a recent vacation, yes her little piggies got to go on vacation to the beach. She had fun in the sand and I thought the photos were perfect for this kit. I love the little pig charm, I think it is my favorite element in a long time.

My second layout is features a friend's puppy that stayed with me a couple of weekends ago. She is nothing but hair, and so cute. I really love this color combination and wanted to show that the kit could be used for all kinds of layouts.

I think this kit is so versatile and fun it should be in every one's stash. So head over to the store and pick up This Little Piggy soon. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it too.

No comments: