Thursday, November 11, 2010

Critters, Snowflakes, and a Freebie

I have 2 new kits in my Stuff to Scrap store, Designs by Snowlady. The first one is from this past weekend's iNDSD celebration. If you did not have a chance to participate in the Ad Challenge, you can pick up the mini kit: Snowflakes Falling for only $1.25 through November 21st. This was the participation prize, so if you posted a layout for the ad challenge at Stuff to Scrap then you have this kit. Click on the preview to go to the store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The second kit is called Woodland Critters. This is a revised version of my kit from the October color challenge. I have added new papers and new elements for a full kit. The kit is in fall colors and includes some critters like a beaver, a hedgehog, a fox, and more. Woodland Critters will be $2.50 through November 21st. Click on the preview to go to the Stuff to Scrap store.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here are some layouts from my fabulous CT. Don't forget to check their blogs over the next few days for some freebies. Check out my blog for links.
Michele
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nancy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

JJ
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Laura
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Layouts from me. :)
Music Festival

Pioneer Village

Now for some freebies from me. I have a free alpha that you can pick up. Click on the preview.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: