Monday, November 22, 2010

Sweet Ambience by Digi-Designs by Nicole

Lucky, lucky me. I got to play with this super-fab kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole at Stuff to Scrap. I was really drawn to the elements in this and thought they would be great for clustering. I was right! I know, you are jealous. Don’t be. You can get this kit in the store for $3.99, a set of 10 QPs for $2.99, and a set of worn papers for $1.99. Put it on your Christmas list, because it will last all year long. DDBN_Am_Preview
Here is what I did with it. The first one is from a speed scrap. If you aren’t attending these speed scraps in the STS chat room, you are seriously missing out. You always get a participation prize after you upload your layouts to the STS gallery. It’s a ton of fun, challenging, and makes you a better scrapper. I have hardly ever been disappointed with the layouts I do during speed scraps. With so much practice, I can do a layout in record time. CF Ohanapacosh ,cf_30th bdayThis second layout took me a year and a half of calming down to finally do. I was disappointed my “BIG” birthday was overlooked and I was bitter about it for a long time. Obviously, haha. All I have to say is that my 40th birthday better freaking ROCK. 

No comments: