Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Abby is finally here! New kit from Scraps N Pieces

Since we did our blog re-design a bit ago, I have had people emailing me wanting to know what kit it was made from.  Well, the wait is over!  It was made from our kit that we are finally releasing today called Abby.

Let me tell you about my inspiration.  I was blog cruising way back last June and came across these adorable photos of my cute little neighbor Abby that her mom took.

 

This just screamed KIT to me so I started creating pulling my colors and inspiration from Abby’s dress.  Hence, the name Abby for the kit.  Isn’t she adorable.

OK, here is the actual kit.  It is on sale for $2.50 this week and you can pick up the cardstock pack for just $1.00 with purchase of the kit and using the coupon SNPabbyCS  Images are linked to the store.  KEEP READING!

SNP_Abby_previewsmall

Here is a closer look at just the papers

SNP_Abby_paperpreviewsmall 

We also have a 12 page QP pack from this kit that is only $2.50 this week also.

SNP_Abby_QPpreview

I know, you are all excited to go buy this right now, but first take a look at the beautiful layouts our CT has made with this kit.  You can click on them to see them larger.

Amy’s layouts – love the color blocking and all the fun things you can do in Grandpa’s garden.

amySo_Blessed_Left amySo_Blessed_Right

Brooke’s layouts – playing in the leaves is so much fun!

brooke10-2009-p0019 brooke10-2009-p0020

Dana’s layouts – love her white space in these, especially 5 pictures with still keeping the white space.

dana10pvtra danajSNP_Abby_OCT10_KASSIEgrowingup_NOV10_600_x_600_

Emily’s layout – love how well the photo matches the kit

emilyadorable

Kathy’s layout and a handout she made for her church class.

KathySNP_Abby_Me-and-Lauren-2010

kathySNP_Abby_Lauren-Elizabeth kathyManual2Lesson41

Lindsay’s layout – love her use of all the slides

Lindsay_March_top-med

Michele’s layouts – I LOVE these photos! Love how she just flipped the layout for the 2nd page.

micheleKisses-1110-pg-1 micheleKisses-1110-pg-2

Sheri’s layouts – love how she was able to use this feminine kit for boy laouts!

sheriRylan-_June_09_800x600_ sheriOur_Little_Man-_Rylan_June_09_800x600_ 

Tammy’s layouts – I think she used pictures from when she was a little girl, so cute!

tammylayouttammyMeGrandma

Heidi’s layouts -

This is my favorite one she did

and my layouts – WARNING, I GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THIS KIT

McKynleeweb

mckynleeand boysweb denverlayoutweb

August Recipe Challengeweb shcoSS2web

ss161web (2) SS163web2

K, now that you have spent time looking at all of the inspirations pieces , we wanted to let you know that there are lots and lots of freebies on our blog, so head there now! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: