Sunday, October 17, 2010

A stitch in time....

I love all the new halloween kits that are out.... but I sooo enjoyed scrapping some non-fall/halloween layouts this week!!!

This little gem of a kit from This Little Missy is just adorable! I love the fun elements and papers. The kit is available ONLY at Stuff to Scrap!

I'm not a seamstress...the only Stitch I know anything about is that little blue troublemaker of an alien!! But, never the less, I found plenty of other uses for this sewing themed kit!

 
(Previews are linked to the store!)

Plus there are matching cardstocks!



 
Here's a couple layouts I made with it!


(the Minnie Mouse Clipart is from the Disney Vacation Power Palatte (licensed)- by Creative Memories, and I did recolor the stitched alpha from the Stitched With Love kit to match my second page!)

Aren't they cute???  Ellie was such a silly girl at WDW earlier this month... I wonder if Stitch put something in that Goofy's Candy Shop candy?????

Have a magical Day!!
Paula



No comments: