Friday, October 22, 2010

Graffiti by AmyDane Designs

Today I have a really fun kit to show you by AmyDaneDesigns. It's called Grafitti and I am in love with it. First of all, IT'S HUGE! It's this amazing mix of Rocker, Grunge, Skater, Street and Punk. I you have any rebels to scrap in your life, then this the kit for you! Just check out these amazing previews (linked to the store)
And here are my pages. This two pager is one I've been wanting to do for awhile. The photos are from a really great concert one of my friends took me to last year with Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert and a headliner I won't mention because as you can tell, I felt they weren't worth scrapping. Ignoring them, it was an amazing night!
My second page is me and my Daddy :)He's a crazy Rocker and this kit was absolutely perfect for him!

No comments: