Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chawndell's Ellies - New Kit by Knittinjen

This is my second in a series of "barely-mini-kits" dedicated to each of my and my CT's children and grandchildren. This one is dedicated to Chawndell, the lovely daughter of Noelle - if you've been around at Stuff to Scrap, you have surely seen some of the gorgeous layouts Noelle creates with her beloved daughter! When I asked Noelle about Chawndell, she said that she loves elephants, the color purple, and has glasses - so I've taken all that and created this kit! First, here's a picture of Chawndell's ACTUAL ellies at home - my inspiration!


And here are the kit previews. As always, the cardstocks are available free with purchase of the kit, or may be purchased separately at STS. Click on any preview to head to my store at STS to pick up this adorable kit!








And here is some inspiration - layouts created by my CT!

First, a couple from Noelle - of Chawndell and her ellies.




Here are a couple from Julie - she actuall had elephant pix to scrap!




Here is one from Kendra.


And one from Tammy.


Come back later this week for some freebies!

Oh, almost forgot, here is my beautiful little granddaughter - using a template by JennCK Designs.

No comments: