Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer Yum by Knittinjen - & Freebies!!

Okay, this kit has been in the store a couple of weeks, but I have been learning to organize myself to blog about it - offer freebies - show you my fabulous CT's fabulous layouts - and all that!! I'm going to start with their layouts - cuz they are really TERRIFIC!! While looking thru them, you can see who made it on to my CT - a great group of ladies that I'm SOOO excited to work with - a few VERY familiar names, and maybe one or two not so familiar - but awesome indeed!! (and in no particular order....)

First up, we have Paula who scraps in 8.5x11 - gotta hand it to her, that takes a little extra creativity in a 12x12 world! She has not only 2 gorgeous layouts, but she made the 2nd one into a QP freebie for you! Click either layout to head to her very fun and interesting blog, and pick up the QP Freebie!





And you all know and love Noelle and her precious (though a little grumpy-looking here haha) daughter Chawndell - I am SOO honored to have Noelle now scrapping Chawndell and the rest of her fam & friends with MY kits!



Next up we have Lauren, who is an excellent scrapper - and she has made her FIRST EVER freebie - the "I Wish I Was A Fish" word art in this layout - click either layout to head to her blog and pick up this adorable word art!



And you all know Kendra, too, from STS - mega-scrappin-maniac, that's Kendra! She lives the most interesting life and I'm so happy she will be using my designs to scrap it and share it with us! Kendra doesn't blog, but she did make a freebie for you, so find that below her two layouts.



Kendra created a word art and frame for you - click on this preview to pick it up!


It's so exciting for me to have a CT member who lives in Moscow, Russia - because my VERY favorite thing about the internet is how it connects people from all around the world. Here are two beautiful layouts by Julie!



And here are a couple of ADORABLE layouts by Kristen, who I look forward to getting to know as she scraps her life for us to enjoy!



And last, but DEFINITELY not least, my digi-scrap mentor, Lori - known better as Ellay! She did a whoppin' 4 layouts with this kit - and they are all SO CUTE!!! And if you agree - keep watching my blog - something kinda cool is gonna happen with these in the next week or two....





Okay, now here are the kit previews - the cardstocks are free with purchase (they are in the kit, don't put in your cart separately) and you can click any of these previews to head to STS to pick it up - and then keep going, cuz there's one more freebie at the end!

These yummy cardstocks come with the kit for free, or you can pick them up separately - click the preview to check them out at Stuff to Scrap!


Okay, I want to share with you the 2 layouts I did with the kit, and THEN you get my freebie, too!



Okay, are you ready to rip my hair out for taking so long with this? No, because you LOVED all the great eye candy we gave you, right? So thanks for looking, and here is my freebie for Summer Yum - another alpha (my fave of the 3) and a folded paper. Click on the preview to pick up - and enjoy!

1 comment: