Friday, September 3, 2010

My First Day

Heya all - Deanna from Flower Scraps here to show you a new kit I have in stores right now! This kit was created in honor of my oldest daughter starting Kindergarten. It's full of fun school time elements and papers that are perfect for school layouts - craft layouts and back to school hybrid projects! be sure to check out all the pieces.

The personal use pieces include the full kit, the add-on, the cardstock and the word art . Or you can snag all 4 bits for one low price.
**all images are linked**The commercial use pieces include patterns and doodles.


Finally check out a couple layouts from my ct! I just LOVE Karen's clustering on this layout!! what a cute little girl! I love how Mercedes did the title on this layout! Such a cute layout!!
So what are you waiting for!!!

No comments: