Tuesday, September 28, 2010

National Parks - New Release

Hi all! Janeil from Little Penguins Designs. I've been a guest designer here at Stuff to Scrap for the last three months and this is my last week! Boo Hoo! But in celebration of the wonderful time I've had here, I have a new release "National Parks" until the END OF THIS MONTH! Yes, that's this week only!

This amazing kit was inspired by a trip my husband and I took out kids on this summer to Dinosaur National Monument in Vernal, Utah. My hubby took some amazing photos and I needed some coordinated papers to scrap them with! "National Parks" is that result!











Here's the pages that I scrapped with this kit!









This kit will be GONE on October 1st, so rush over to Stuff to Scrap to pick it up before it's gone.

No comments: