Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rookie Behind The Wheel

Do you have a teenager learning to drive or maybe photos from a road trip...well I have the perfect kit for you. It is called Rookie Behind the Wheel by Scrap N Pieces and it even has a matching Cardstock pack available. The kit is just packed with great elements like signs, arrows, keys, and just about anything you would need to showcase your memories. As you can see in the linked image below, the colors are perfect for boys or girls, in fact I did one of each to show you.

My first layout is my nephew with his new truck...well new to him. I used the lyrics for the song Life is a Highway because I love that song, and thought it fit the layout well. I love that the kit contains really fun elements like the stop sign shaped frame.

My second layout I used photos of my niece with her first car, an old Mustang. The papers in this kit are just wonderful, a nice mix of colors and patterns, and in both layouts I used some of the matching cardstocks as well.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Rookie Behind the Wheel and Rookie Behind the Wheel Cardstock soon, because they are great fun to work with.

No comments: