Friday, August 6, 2010

It's The Little Things by Gettin' Scrappy with Britt

Today I want to show you this amazing kit by Gettin' Scrappy With Britt. It's called: It's the Little Things. I love it. The colors are warm yet bright and fun at the same time. It makes me want it to be autumn. Check out these gorgeous previews.
This first one is her FREE mini for the Use it or Lose it challenge at STS this month. You can find the Challenge here.
Here are the previews for the whole kit (linked to her store)

Here are the layouts I did with it.Surprise I have yet another Karaoke layout. Hey, when you live in the middle of nowhere, Karaoke night is the only thing to do :) I used the mini for the Use it or Lose it challenge for this layout. Don't forget to head on over to the STS store and pick up It's The Little Things

No comments: