Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fly Boy by Seal Scraps & The Scrappy Kat

Hope you are having a good week everyone! I have a new kit out today that happens to be a collab with one of my favorite designers, Ashley of Seal Scraps. Our collab, Fly Boy, is perfect for all aviation fans and is great for scrapping your trip to the National Air and Space Museum, AirVenture, another air show, or snapshots of your RC airplane enthusiast. In celebration of National Aviation Day which is today, August 19th, both kits will be 40% off for the first week. Click on the previews to head over to our STS stores and grab each kit for just $2.39.

Here's a closer look at my papers.

I also have a set of cardstocks for sale in my store, also 40% off. So you can pick up these extra papers for just $1.19.

Here is Ashley's wonderful kit.


Here are some great layouts from my creative team.
Amy's 2-Page Layout

Page 1

Page 2
Becky
Crystal
Kendra
Tammy



Jodi

No comments: