Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Boo to You by Growing Pains Scrapped

Did she just say "Boo"?
I did.
I know you must be thinking, why did this woman choose to do a Halloween kit in August. Well any of my friends will tell you, I'm obnoxiously, compulsively, borderline crazy obsessed with Halloween. I would dress up and hang spiders from my ceiling all year long if I could. You may think it's only August, but I think oh my gosh, it's already august!!!
Growing Pains Scrapped is one of the Designers I was privileged enough to work with this month and this kit of hers just jumped out at me. There are 18 papers, 58 elements and a full alpha. Boo to you is an Amazing kit. The colors are fantastic and the elements are super fun. To prove to you how awesome this kit is, I did two completely non-Halloween layouts to show you... And one Halloween one because I just couldn't help it :)
Even if you are not as crazy as me, It is always nice to have a collection of holiday kits tucked away so you're ready when the day comes.So head on over and pick up Boo to You Today! (Image is linked)

No comments: