Friday, July 9, 2010

WooHoot by Digi-Designs by Nicole

This month one of the designers I got to work with was Digi-designs by Nicole. I was super excited because I love her kits. She let me pick whatever kit I wanted and after doing three awesome Americana themed kit is a row, I was ready for something different. When I saw Woohoot, I knew I had to work with it. The colors are fresh. That is the best way to describe them. When playing with this kit, I felt like I was breathing in some of that amazing fresh air they only seem to have at the lake. Nicole also has some awesome flair available that matches the kit but I can't seem to find the preview to show you but check out these awesome previews of the kit (linked to the store)
If you couldn't tell by my layouts, the intoxicating freshness clearly put me in the mood for love. These layouts are long over due. I think they're the first ones of my husband and I alone I've done all year and the photos are actually a couple years old :)
And of course, I have to scrap my at least one of my babies with each kit. I did this layout for a speed scrap at STS. You all need to join in the speed scraps. I love them. See what pretty pages you can make by following seemingly random directions :)

No comments: